With thirty years of experience of providing a range of education and training services to UK and international government organisations, colleges and universities.
The company focuses on four areas of activity:
- Development of International and UK-based staff in secondary, work-based training, further and higher education institutes;
- International trainers working in government and commercial organisations, usually associated with civil defence, search and rescue or paramedicine;
- Design and development of technology-supported learning initiatives (including hosting and support where applicable);
- Education quality systems
Information about what we can offer is free (but not advice!) so drop us an email about a project or commission you want fulfilling.
More details and information can be found by following the links below:
- About Us
- iLearn login
- Advice or Information?
- Contract Terms and Intellectual Property Rights
- Data Protection
- Disclaimers – The Small Print
- Environmental Policy
- Governing Law
- iLearn Site Policy: GDPR Compliance
- iLearn User Policy
- Participation Statement
- Research and Data Collection
- Research Ethics – our protocols
- Use of this website
- Web hosting and support