We have undertaken a wide range of international development since 2009. Full details of the projects can be found here.
In summary we have designed and delivered projects on;
- Course and lesson planning skills
- Learning Technology strategies
- Active learning strategies
- Employability (so-called ‘soft’) skills
- Developing occupational standards
- Developing leadership skills
- Developing internationalisation within the curriculum
- Strategic planning for future skills development
- Designing, developing and implementing quality systems.
We are very experienced in working in South and South-East Asia to advise Government Departments on how to take their plans for teacher development and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) systems forward.