Skip to content
- Our website contains general information. It is not advice.
- The information provided is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
- The information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of 3 (above), we do not warrant or represent that the information on this website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- If you informally ask us for information on a matter, then we will try to help, but you must accept that any information given is ‘as is’, and if you choose to use it you do so at your own risk.
- Any informal information provided does not constitute formal professional advice. You should always check with a relevantly qualified professional to see if the information provided is appropriate for you.
- No professional-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
- Limits upon exclusions of liability. Nothing stated above will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Where we enter into a contract with you to provide advice, services or information, then that advice will be both professional, relevant and current.