Skip to content
- Bivibag Education “the seller” retains title in all goods materials and resources supplied under contract until all debts howsoever arising and owed by the buyer to the seller have been settled in full.
- Payment is due within 28 days of the contract completion, or receipt of the invoice (if this is later).
- Payment is late 30 days after either the customer gets the invoice, or we deliver the goods or provide the service (if this is later).
- Late payment is subject to ‘statutory interest’ – this is 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions calculated on a daily basis.
Intellectual Property Rights
- On payment in full of all charges due to us by the client we agree, on receiving a written request by the client and at the client’s expense, to assign the intellectual property.
- Bivibag Education shall have an irrevocable royalty free licence to use the intellectual property rights in the works for its own benefit in its work to reassign reuse and use as examples to show to other clients or prospective clients and to use in developing training materials.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by us the client shall have no rights in the intellectual property rights of any background or working research created or used by Bivibag Education in the provision of the Services.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that any materials provided to Bivibag Education shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.