- While every effort is made to post only the most accurate available information, BiviBag Education does not guarantee that the information posted is always current.
- BiviBag Education does not warrant or make any representations as to the content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on its web pages.
- BiviBag Education makes no warranties, express or implied as to the fitness of the information for any purpose, or to results obtained by individuals using the information and is not responsible for any action taken in reliance on the information contained herein.
- The learning included on this website and on the iLearn platform is not intended to be a complete presentation of all problems and issues for any topic. It is also generic and may not be accurate for circumstances or equipment at an individual facility. BiviBag Education therefore makes no guarantees, or assumes any responsibility for the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of the material presented. This online learning does not replace workplace learning. It is your responsibility to provide work and job-specific training to yourself and your workers in compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
- The courses provided by BiviBag Education do not constitute legal or other professional advice or guidance. Nothing included here implies a recommendation by BiviBag Education of any course or method of action. Users who intend to take, or refrain from taking, any action based on information contained herein should first consult with a qualified legal or other appropriate professional advisor.
Certificate and Badges of Completion:
A certificate or a badge from BiviBag Education does not guarantee that a student possesses a minimum level of skills or knowledge regarding the subject matter. It is an employer’s responsibility to assess the employee’s level of skill or knowledge and determine whether an employee is qualified to perform a specific job or function.
Limit of Liability:
By registering for any course, the student and the student’s employer agree that BiviBag Education shall not be held liable for any type of loss or damage that could be construed as arising from this course. BiviBag Education does not take any responsibility for inappropriate use or application of information or instruction provided in this course.